ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
Sunday, December 09, 2007
It's been about 7 months since I left blogger. (And the homepage still looks as ugly as ever. I really like diaryland. Privacy :D ) I know some BC dudes still enter my blog to check if I updated o.O so yay ng peiling has decided to revive it (with just maybe 2 posts though)
Next few days are going to be crazy. Bcyouth camp and Zion's YF camp. My schedule isn't back-to-back so it helps loads, but preparation for camp is going to be crazy. But to all BCyouths who read this, look forward to camp yo (: (Especially Marcus and his spastic interesting games) The camp comm has really slogged our guts out. SO BE ENTHU YO. We're going to turn all of you into Jars of Clay lovers so be prepared! :D :D
I'm not so fearful about being camp commandant (haha though who am I kidding man, there's still this pressure no matter what. I am afterall, 15 years old you know), I'm looking forward to it in fact. Especially with encouragement from youths, camp comm and friends. Oh and yes the comm makes meetings enjoyable, we can balance work and play well! :D It's been an awesome experience but I'll leave that to after camp ends (afterwhich it's Hanoi until 23rd and Malaysia to visit grandma from 24-26 Christmas away from Singapore hmm 27 exco meeting 28 CCAO). Brandon's been a great help too, though we havn't had a talk for quite a while. But heck, friends don't need to talk every single day, what's more great games huh. I've never fully understood why people said that we're so similar but at the same time so different, but I'm starting to notice it now (and that's a good thing).
As I said on my diaryland, I was scanning through some of my past entries, and I sounded so emo and depressed. It was thinking gone wrong, totally. But I'm thankful that I'm not like that now, since I am pretty much in control of my thoughts now and I don't get too scaried away and start to wallow in misery.
Running is honestly therapeutic. Ran running with Jon today before comm meeting, I feel my stamina coming back woots.
CCAO's weird, they havn't emailed us anything about the timing (how do we do the rostering then dude) or the location of our booth. I love our misconceptions part of the flyer though:
Uniformed groups are a class lower than sports and performing arts CCAs
- The objectives and activities of UGs are distinctly different from sports CCAs and so the comparison between the two is invalid, and a fallacy. (false analogy)
It does make sense right, it's not like we're criticising sports CCAs or anything, because honestly I admire how they manage to train 3 times a week without fail and having to miss classes for the sake of competitions and end up with a huge pile of homework and it's definitely not easy. But the point is that since there's no similarity (other than the fact that we are all CCAs) how can there be a comparison? CCAO's important because there's the only chance we have to convince people that GB is da CCA to join, if not when the entire sports CCAs > UGs mindset sets in, it's going to be problematic.
Henry Ibsen's short plays are rather cool, and I'm sure it'll be all the more interesting once we start analysing it. Lit really opens your eyes to things around you, and it helps in your intra/ interpersonal relations and just being a responsible citizen of the world (I'm not kidding, I'm serious about it!)
I can't wait for jie to come back from UK, though whether I manage to pick her up or not rests on whether she'll arrive on Saturday or Sunday evening. :D Donuts! Presents! But anyhow, I do sort of miss her, because sleeping in a room alone when there happens to be a bed beside you sucks.
Kor sucks la.
Him: Eh I'm going down to swim for a while
Me: Haha right okay have fun (continues to do my stuff)
(After what seems like a really short time...)
Me: Eh why are you up so quickly?
Him: Cannot arh?
Me: No but I bet you just played in the pool like a little kiddo.
Him: I swam 8 laps okay. Sorry I swim fast la.
His ego is huge. One day I'll burst it ha (just like he keeps suanning me and popping my bubble). Ah now thinking about it, I'll be a lonely sad sibling-less kid once kor goes to NS too. He goes in on 10 Jan. A few days later jie goes to London. Rawrr.
Okay I posted just to let BCyouths know that camp will rock :D The rest, were just random stuff here and there. It's a rather crappy post, but my mind is preoccupied so whatever.
simplicity.
*****
simple facts
peiling
30 march
christian
tnsrgs